Learn Wing Chun Kune (詠春拳) and experience the benefits of this great art.
You’ll see, hear, and feel how this famous form of Southern Internal Kung Fu transforms your body and mind. Originally made famous by Bruce Lee, this system of Wing Chun comes from Yip Man. Our family version of this great style emphasizes a balance of both internal and external training which is appropriate considering a woman invented this effective art to defend herself against physically stronger opponents.
You’ve heard of Wing Chun, now you can see and feel this legendary art for yourself. You’ll learn:
- Wing Chun foundation drills including stances, techniques, and movements.
- Theory and application of line, angle, and gates
- Philosophical and practical principles of internal energy training
- Practical applications of techniques and drills
- Chi Sao, the two person sticky hands drill of Wing Chun
- Siu Nim Tao, the first form of Wing Chun
9318 Gaither Road, Suite 215
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Sundays: 11:00 AM to 11:50 AM
January 8 to February 26, 2016
Instructors: Shawn Cartwright
Tuition*: Please arrive a few minutes early to complete Registration Form and Waiver
Single Class Drop-in: $20
10 Class Pass: $150 (Save $50)
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the seminar(s)/class(es) you agree to TCCII Terms and Conditions including a) Refund and Cancellation Policy b) Waiver and Release of Liability c) Emergency Medical Release and d) Photographic and Video Release
* Tuition includes a $40 non-refundable registration fee. 70% refund 60 days prior to start of seminar/class; 50% refund 45 days prior to start of seminar/class and NO refund 30 days prior to start of seminar/class.