Learn the Original Style of Tai Chi Chuan and experience the physical benefits of this great art.
You’ll see changes in your abilities and hear how this ancient practice transforms lives. You’ll learn the oldest form of the original style of Tai Chi directly from an indoor disciple of Grandmaster Chen Quanzhong, the senior most Grandmaster of Chen Taijiquan.
You’ve heard of the many benefits of practicing Tai Chi, now you can see and feel them for yourself. You’ll learn:
- The Foundation exercises that make Chen Taiji unique, including its special silk-reeling skills.
- Philosophical and practical principles Yin and Yang concepts
- The Eight Direction forms which cover all major Tai Chi movements.
- The Thirteen posture forms which combine Five Elements with Tai Chi
- The Old Original Taijiquan form in 36 movements
The DVD Chen Tai Chi Chuan: Original Forms and Exercises is the video textbook for this class.
9318 Gaither Road, Suite 215
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Sundays: 10:00 AM to 10:50 AM
January 8 to February 26, 2016
Instructors: Shawn Cartwright (20th Generation Chen Family Taijiquan)
Tuition*: Please arrive a few minutes early to complete Registration Form and Waiver
Single Class Drop-in: $20
10 Class Pass: $150 (Save $50)
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the seminar(s)/class(es) you agree to TCCII Terms and Conditions including a) Refund and Cancellation Policy b) Waiver and Release of Liability c) Emergency Medical Release and d) Photographic and Video Release
* Tuition includes a $40 non-refundable registration fee. 70% refund 60 days prior to start of seminar/class; 50% refund 45 days prior to start of seminar/class and NO refund 30 days prior to start of seminar/class.